Time travel is possible. Market Street, San Francisco, the latter days of 1905. People just like you and I going about their business with no idea we’d be watching them more than a hundred years later. In four days time the Big One hits and lays to waste that entire area.
- Wyatt Earp is working as a bouncer in Nevada
- The Russo-Japanese war ends
- Albert Einstein publishes his “special theory of relativity.”
- Oklahoma admitted to the Union
- Rebel battle flags captured during the Civil War are returned to the South